Sarah offers complete workplace nutrition services for you and your employees. Workplace wellness initiatives have been shown to impact the productivity of your company as a whole, reduce absenteeism, improve company morale and overall job satisfaction. Nutrition is a fundamental element of overall wellness and Sarah is passionate about educating your employees on all areas of nutrition!
The Benefit of Nutrition Education
- Learn the principals of a health promoting diet
- Understand current nutritional research and how to apply it to every day life
- Improve health concerns that inhibit performance at work: digestive health, immune health, mental health ( stress, focus, memory)
- Actionable and doable recommendations and advice
- Budget friendly tips
- Understand and learn how to prepare healthy meals, pack healthy work lunches and include healthy, whole foods on a regular basis
Workplace Nutrition Services
Includes gift bag + PDF Recipe Booklet + Electronic Handouts
- Nutrition 101; Everyday Nutrition + Health Tips
- Nutrition for Stress Management
- Nutrition for Energy
- Nutrition Tips for the Workplace + Beyond
- Top Foods for Immune Health
Food Demo or Cooking Class
Includes samples or lunch, product samples, PDF Recipe Booklet + Electronic Handouts
- Simple + Healthy Lunches
- Quick + Healthy Meals
- Health Baking + Desserts
- Stress Busting Foods + more
In-Office Consultation Day | Individual Sessions for Employees
Health and nutrition advice + tips provided during session
Full nutrition plan provided in e-mail format within a week after session
Includes gift bag, nutrition plan + PDF recipe booklet
Ask A Nutritionist | Q&A Session
General topic of interests can be determined before session
Includes gift bag, product samples, PDF recipe booklet
For more information on all services and a full price sheet, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you have an idea for a customized service? No problem! We would love to work with you and your specialized employee needs!
Sarah has worked with the following companies and organizations: Wirecard, Numeris, Ivari, Graham Construction, TDSB, Univserity of Toronto, Humewood House, Nikkei Marketing, CML Network, Enerex Botanicals, The Running Room, Armstrong Moving, RL Medical Solutions, Leaside Retirement Residence, Fidelity Investments, Everest Clinical Research and Yamaha Motors.